Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy '08!

This is the whole crew we had at Moody Gardens. Such a fun vacation!

Today is my first day back to work after an 11 day weekend. It was so hard to get up but it was my fault for staying up til 1am reading the MB. Kenzie was up with me til midnight playing with her doll house she got for christmas.

I took the xmas tree down but the decorations are still up. Went to Office Depot with Micah yesterday to buy some folders and boxes so I can get all my receipts organized. I am going to be much better at it this year, no more clutter!

Lam ordered us new cell phones. He's been wanting one with internet access for quite some time. Our current contract with Verizon won't be up til March but they were having an end of year sale so he had to get us the Palm Centro. I haven't had time to play with it much but I now have text messaging so if anyone wants to send me one...I will text you back!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails