Sunday, January 20, 2008

Crop Friends








Kenzie made a new Friend. Nicole spent the night at our house after the crop then we went shopping at Hobby Lobby, Scrapbook Garden, and had lunch at Applebees before she had to go home.






I didn't get the red shirt memo :) Here are my TSR crop friends. I'm the one in blue, Teressa is holding back the curtain that was in front of my face and Nicole and Erin are sitting in front. We had a fun Friday night!









Psst...and in other Big news...I found out today my sister is expecting! I'm so happy for her. Man is she lucky to be so fertile, I had to wait 1 year with Kenzie.



1 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

Congrats on your sisters good news. I love seeing photos of crop friends...mine are so dear to me :)

-Erin

Related Posts with Thumbnails