Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bad Day

Saturday I took the kids swimming at the new Cessna Activity pool. We arrived around 11am and I was disappointed that the slide wasn't open yet. The water was too cold and Micah was ready for his nap so he was cranky. We saw some relatives there so Kenzie played for 30 minutes then we showered and came home.

Kenzie had a 4:00 appt to get her hair cut with Tia. Here's is her new bob, it sure does bring out her cheeks!


AFTER


BEFORE




We tried again Friday night and this was the best photo we could get. Not exactly what I had in mind but it's still pretty cool.

I started getting my feminine cramps Saturday night and they really hurt. After being with the kids all day and doing housework etc and Lam didn't get home until 8pm. I wasn't in the best of moods with him. I just wanted him to play with the kids for a couple minutes so I could lay down and all he wanted to do was surf the net reading the news because he heard Anny was one of the 26 people indicted for drug trafficing. Any how we had a match out and I hate to argue when the kids are in the same room but what can you do when your husband responds "just take a pill". Somedays I wished the Lord would have just stopped with Eve, my world would be in a better state, well except I wouldn't give up Micah...he's my boy.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails