Friday, January 18, 2008

Countdown 7.5

In 7.5 hours I will be cropping with 4 of my good friends at Scrapfunattic! My friend Nicole will be driving 3 hrs from OK to crop and staying the night with us. I feel bad we have no spare bedroom for her to sleep in. Lam and I put up the day bed that was in the storage room last night, at least that's better than the couch or sofa. I am hoping I will have at least 10 pages completed tonight to share.

I signed up for Debbie Hodge's Scrap your Everyday Life class at http://www.nycscraps.com it starts next Monday, can not wait... she is an awesome instructor. I've also been following along with the free photography class at twopeas, printing out the handouts but haven't had the time to really practice. Another goal for this weekend.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails