Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Amber to list 7 random facts about myself.

Here's how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here goes... 7 random facts about me:

1. I'm hooked on watching One Tree Hill, showtime just changed to Monday nights at 8pm.
2. I've read every Sandra Brown novel written.
3. I wait until my gas gage tells me I have 25 miles until empty before I fill up, (okay so i've only been stranded once but that was in my old Honda)
4. I'm the oldest of 3.
5. I shave my legs once a month at the most, too lazy.
6. I have a big sweet tooth for coconut creame pie, my mom's carrot cake comes in second.
7. I'm an accountant but horrible at memorizing numbers! If it weren't for my address book on my cell phone, I wouldn't know what my own number was half the times.

The friends I am tagging are:
Gretchen, Tami, Karin,Stephanie, Shell, Sara, and Kristin.

6 comments:

Tamarra said...

Ok I had to come to your blog to even know what you meant by tag LOL silly girl!

Karin said...

Hey girl, I'll be back May 17th through June 10th. Wanna get together and scrap? I'm driving down so I can bring all my stuff. Well I say all which probably doesn't even come close to what you use for 1 page!! But anyway let me know. Talk to you later! Have a great rest of the week!

Debbi Tehrani said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading the little tidbits about you on your tag!

You asked about my silly quotes. I have a file on my computer and just add to them as I find them and then I have a whole bunch to choose from when I want to make a page for my silly book. Thanks for asking and looking at my pages!

Lan said...

How funny Tami, welcome to the blog world.

Karin, yes we need to get together, miss you girl!

I'm going to scraplift some of Debbi's pages, I want to be funny like her :)

Karin said...

Sounds great! I can get together either of the last two weekends in May. Or if you wanted to get together during the week just let me know.

Sara said...

Hi Lan! I just put up my facts! Thanks for thinking of me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails