Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WIP




These two layouts were from the challenges hosted by Work In Progress. One was to use the word Work in Progress in your title and the other was based on a sketch created by Janelle Richmond. I didn't win either but I got two pages done over my 1 hour lunch break which is record time for me.

Last night I came home to a house of 6 kids. Yep we also inherited another cousin for the week, Tevin. They got bored and wanted me to pencil draw their portraits for them. I used to be really good at drawing but since I haven't practiced in so long they turned out really funny. Then I showed the boys how to play Phase Ten by 10pm Kenzie was ready for bed, Micah was out by 10:30 or 11 and the rest of them were still playing the wii.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails