Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gymnastics

Last night was Kenzie's last gymnastic's class for the session. They have one week off for spring break then she starts a new session. Since her b-day was this week, she could move up to the class for 3yr olds but I don't know if she's ready. Even her instructor commented after her class that she's ready to move up skill wise but not emotionally since she still looks for me and needs me in the room with her. Ugh, I don't know what to do...should I keep her with the rest of the 2 yr olds or just enroll her with the older kids and make her tough it out. She needs to get used to the idea of being around other kids without me if she's going to start school this fall but I can already sense there will be lots and lots of crying before she lets go.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails