Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentines

This weekend I took the kids to Walmart with me so Kenzie could pick out the Valentines she wanted to hand out to her classmates. She chose the tinkerbell ones and came home and assembled all the heart suckers in them. Micah chose the powerrangers...of course.

Her Valentines party is this Thursday and here's the box she helped decorated. (She had her input in a lot of it). I started by cutting two slits into the corners of a box one of my stamps came in. And then there was a lot of folding and taping.



Next I let her paint the outside and punch circles from my pile of scrap paper for the shingles.



She told me she wanted to keep the house forever and ever because she liked it so much and asked if I could cut a door for her little marshmallow man.







And here's the end result!

4 comments:

Koen and Eilan said...

Too cute.. my valentine's boxes used to consist of a shoe box with foil wrapped around it.

Stephanie said...

I love Makenzie's Valentine's box! It's so cool!!!!

Ngan {eNVe Designs} said...

that is soooo cute! how do you even have time to do all that??

Tulsa Window Tinting said...

Hello mate great blogg

Related Posts with Thumbnails