Sunday, February 28, 2010

Give me some Jillibean

The Scrap-room is featuring Jillibean soup in one of their 4 kits for March. I love the red flower print paper the most.








This line is Bella Blvd: Man of the House. The sketch is by Julie Bonner.











I have a several cropper hoppers that I received back in 2005 when I went to Boston to Creating Keepsakes University....yes, I went for 3 days nonstop scrapbooking. I use one cropper hopper to store my sewing threads & needles. And on the flip side I store all my floss. I wanted to alter the front of the cover so I wouldn't get the sides mixed up. For the other two cropper hoppers, I store all my small embellishments: brads, eyelets, photo corners, metal clips, etc. And the third I store my misc ribbons.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love that first Jillibean Soup LO Lan! Can't wait to get my hands on the kit even more now! Thanks for some great inspiration!

ZoezMom said...

I love what you've created with this month's kit! Wonderful inspiration, thanks, Lan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails