Sunday, February 14, 2010

heart mini album

For Valentines, we had a small gift exchange with 4 of my girlfriends so I decided to make them each a mini album with the pictures we took over the past 4 months. I was excited to find two clear acrylic heart albums in the clearance rack at my lss. I really needed 4 of them but they only had 2 round ones so I bought those & mixed the pages up. Papers are Bo Bunny Bandit, such a cute cute line! I was never into the acrylic albums when it was the hot trend a couple years ago but I really like the look.






And I didnt' have enough paper to complete the 2nd set so I used Little Yellow Bicycle's valentine's line here. I finished these albums really late the night before our exchange so I didn't have any time to take a good picture, that's why I had to take it in my car during lunch hour at work...hehe.



With the leftover scraps I made some tags and a card for the family's gifts.



Suuplies: Heart background stamp, ink, and ribbon is PTI, PP and embellishment is LYB, misc: heart punch and bling

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails