Did a couple layouts for fun using some roadmap challenges that my friend posted. Try following these for something new.
1. choose 2 photos
2. choose 2 patterned papers; use one paper for background and one for a large photo mat
3. frame or mat your photos identically
4. use a word or phrase strip or sticker
5. use a circle element (I forgot this step...need to add some stitched circles yet)
6. use an abbreviation in your title
7. journal on a journaling block, placed up against your photos
1. choose 3 pictures, and arrange in a row across, or an up-and-down column
2. choose a dark solid or dark tone-on-tone background
3. choose 3 or more patterned papers, cut in long strips and placed in a border behind photos
4. choose 2 basic shapes of embellies and repeat the shapes at least 2 times each (for example--mine are circles and stars)
5. use a scallop somewhere on the page
6. put journaling and the date on tags and/or tabs
7. use light-colored words on your dark background as part of your title
And now to choose a winner from last week's giveaway. The lucky person using the random number generator is poster #2...
it is so hard to actually CUT the pretty papers :-) but i certainly would like more papers for my scrapping.thanks-shen
Congrats!!! Please send me your address at Lan214@yahoo.com and I'll get your prize mailed out.