Saturday, November 1, 2008

the Reveal

Secret #1 - I was asked to be the guest Design Team member for TSR!!! I was beyond thrilled and it was truely an honor. I've been getting kits from the Scrap-Room ever since June of 2006. All four of the kits this month were fun to play with:

* Bella Boulevard Family Tree *



* Crate Paper Lemongrass *


* Fancy Pants Daily Grind *



* October Afternoon Weathervane *




Secret #2 - Makenzie & Micah will be a big sister/brother at the end of May

I am really bad at keeping secrets so I'm glad both of these were only known to me for about 3 weeks. We were planning to wait a while to tell our family but guess who let the cat out of the bag early? Kenzie went up to her Aunt and said...there's a baby in Mommy's tummy.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations Lan on both of your announcements. I'm very happy for you and your family! I guess you will be missing the next TSR retreat? (srappinJules)

Angela said...

Congratulations Lan!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Lan! On both announcements! How exciting for your family! And I always LOVE seeing your layouts!

Kari said...

Congratulations Lan! I was so excited to see your layouts in the Ideas section.

Related Posts with Thumbnails