Sunday, March 6, 2011

Home Gallery

Hello friends,

I've had a sick kid at home and family in town so been MIA. Here was my inspiration post over at the scrap-room last week.

After spending so much time on your layouts, wouldn't it be nice to have a spot where it can be viewed and appreciated longer before sticking them inside your albums? I fell in love with this idea of creating a wall art display when I visited Scrapfunattic, my local scrapbooking store, and saw how wonderful it looked on theirs.

So I went to my local Target to purchase a curtain rod & curtain hooks. The package of clip it up hooks was from my lss.


And with the help of my husband, this was the result:








A cute home decor item to display all of my recent layouts! And it's so easy to switch them out from month to month once I get bored with them. Just unclip and stick in the new ones.








0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails